Tuesday, April 25, 2006

waiting...

so here it is... simply put, God sent me an e-mail... there was a lady who has visited the island at some point last year and a couple of weeks ago she sent an email to a lady on the island specifically telling her about my situation and that the Lord wanted me to stop and wait... (also known as don't move) let the Holy Spirit guide me here and listen for Him...

i asked God for bright red letters in the sky (kind of humourously) and He sent me an email...

so here i am waiting... an email has been sent to a president of a large ministry which works with youth and setting up youth centers and i am now waiting to hear back, trying to live a day at a time as the spirit leads... i love the freedom in this role so i can minister to the teens on the island, but finances always seems to be in the back of my mind... i want my sons to be a part of my life here as well and that does not seem to be a reality without the dough...

i must say though that i have a lot less noise in my brain knowing where the Lord wants me to be... i can now try to settle and establish myself in this community better... here we go...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow Scottie, your posts are quite serious indeed! I mean, I suggest you write a post about me! That would soften up the crowd a bit, don't you agree? :D

Scottie said...

#1) i hate spam...

#2) although a post about you would lighten things up (not sure how), but i have determined that i cannot be kirk perry or other funny guys so why post that way... i just post where i am at i guess... may be serious and boring, but it is honest... i don't know really... perhaps funny will happen, but we shall wait and see...