Friday, October 13, 2006

Rock on!!!

so i have been thinking about starting a new death metal worship band for those that know me of course the name will have to be "torn meniscus"... i mean is there anything that term cannot do... it causes me great pain while driving to the hoop in basketball or driving sidney to sussex on a sunny day... it causes people to laugh as the words just leave my mouth... it works as a way of calming a flustered teen basketball player to get back on track... if only it could slice and dice and cut through a shoe... then i could market that term and there would be nothing it couldn't do... so instead i will just name the newest greatest death metal worship band this beautiful pair of words and allow nations to be blessed by the torn meniscus...
truth be told, i don't know if i got it or not, but whatever it is, it hurts...


here's a thought to chew on that may just be for me, but probably not just for me...
"if i moved the people on Grand Manan to Alabama, would i have an easier time talking, loving and ministering to them???"

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You know what that picture looks like don't you? What is it?

Em Bass said...

I don't get the picture. What does it have to do with the post?lol
And thanks for suddenly ditching us youth. You so DIDN'T make me smile

raema said...

I'm assuming the pic is an x-ray of a "torn meniscus"???
Hopefully that is...

Kirk said...

Hey Scottie forgot to call you. Practice is 2:00 on Saturday. Tell Scott. Dan already knows.