Tuesday, June 19, 2007

How Facebook ate my blog...

Insane... it is odd how new things come along and other things just seem to fade away... things are always moving i suppose... so many thoughts running though my mind on this idea, but i will not preach... though it will be a good message someday...

hard to believe that this school year is all but 2 days over... PTL that next year i know what I am doing again... it is weird to live on a year by year process, but at least I know for now...

my little guy turned 3 on father's day (17th) and i am hoping to see him next week... crazy...

i guess there is not a lot going on in my head (leave it alone) right now, but i did want to update so that if there are people who actually read this blog, they will not think i am dead... things are goodish and will keep moving whether i choose to move, love, or sit still... so as always and as we all do, I have a choice with how I want to live the life that God has given me/us... anywho...

can't wait for...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

told ya...on facebook. everyones on facebook. Say goodbye to the blog, say hello to the wall. hehehe. Well, at least ya aint dead...

Anonymous said...

Dead Dead Dead and Dead