Friday, December 07, 2007

On life support, but still barely tickin'...

The title is basically where my blog is. It is not dead, but active it is not either. Apparently the only time I am willing to post is when I visit my mother's place in Maine. Perhaps more visit's are in order. This post will be very simple because I am very tired and need to go to bed now. So here goes my amazing nugget of wisdom. I am very excited because I have Sidney with me and tommorrow we will be going to watch the Boston Celtics play against the Toronto Raptors in Boston. Needless to say I am stoked eh. (Authentic surfer and Canadian slang all in one sentence.) I am pumped because the last time I saw an NBA game was in Harbour Station and there was not a lot of effort displayed since it was a preseason game. So officially this is my 1st real NBA game where people should actually be trying. I am also mostly pumped because Sid's fave team is the Raptors and this is his 1st NBA game. Exciting times, exciting times. If I can figure it out there should be pics to come soon. Be blessed ya'll!!!

No comments: