Tuesday, July 05, 2005

post creation report...

all i can say is wow, what a week and man i need sleep... for those of you millions of readers who do not know, i was at Creation Music Festival in Pennsylvania last week... amazing... the concerts were great, worship was great, speaking was great, and God was totally there... amazing...

it is hard to say what my fave concert was, but if i had to choose, i would say Casting Crowns... does it make me old if i enjoy a band for the words and passion for the Lord above a kicking concert? if so i guess i am old... don't get me wrong, i enjoyed the kicking ones too and it was awesome that they were all about God too... great week...

two main highlights for me were this: 1) i was able to meet and chat with 2 guys from PA and they were really cool guys... one of them played in his churches worship band which gave an instant topic for conversation... as well he has gone through what i am going through in regards to marriage now... what are the odds??? well i was blessed as they prayed for me and we continued to chat and exchange emails...

2) God really challenged me to get alone this week... for those of you who do not know of creation, there are roughly 120,000 people there and 150,000 at night... unbelievable sceen during a worship time, but you would think that getting alone would be hard to do... especially since the people who i travelled with are some of my best friends... but i did and it was awesome... what a peace he gave me as i got lost in His presence amongst the other 149, 999 people... God's ways are not our ways eh?

please pray as i get to see the boys this weekend...

1 comment:

sibbie751 said...

Hey there my fellow Cocky Freshman! I started surfing from one bbc blog to another and ended up on yours. It's been good to read about what's new with you. I'm aspiring to be a consistent blogger, but i'm kinda hit and miss. Anyway, let's keep in touch!