Thursday, June 23, 2005

daddies day update...

what can i say... holy cow... wow... praise the Lord... i don't know, but all i know is that my boys are the best... lee totally made me feel like a king with the gift and card he made me and my baby would not stop staring at and cuddling with me... king of the world baby, king of the world... now real life sets in again and i have to look at what i have to do to get more time with the boys... even better, time alone with them in my home... overnight, etc... you get the point... rubber meeting the road i guess... it has been long enough... yup...

oh and by the way... if you were getting excited to see pics of my boys here i apologize because that will not be happening... i told my ex that i would respect her wishes and not put thier (the boys) pictures online... she does not want any sick freaks that may be out there to see the kids and well... so if you want to see pictures of my kids pop you little email addy in my comments box and i will do my best to get ya some soon if i know you... and if you are a sick freak who is out there, shame on you, ruining all my fun...

2 comments:

matthew said...

Glad things went well Scottie :)

Jo said...

hey scottie. thanks for the update.