Monday, September 18, 2006

Eureka!!!


i have done it!!! i have created the newest and most amazing movie ever... i have titled it "Snakes in a Toilet"... i would tell you who the star is, but i do not want to ruin the surprise... i will give you a hint... he is inside the snake... guess who it is if you would like... you may or may not get it... the storyline will be second to none and it will be a totally mind boggling experience for all to enjoy... oh, to think that all my financial woes will soon be a distant memory...

don't worry... i will not forget the little people who got me to where i am today... thank you oompa loompas...

3 comments:

Talitha said...

Scottie...you make me laugh ;) My original guess was the Olsen Twins, but then you said 'he' so it must be a guy......I'll guess.....Arnold Schwartznegger.

Was I close?

:)

Anonymous said...

Whatever about the snake. I'm just glad someone finally came and got it out of the toilet. White Head Elementary will never be the same...

Totally on another subject. One of the characters on the season premiere of Grey's Anatomy actually called herself "socially retarded". I'm suing. I said it first. I was it first.

Scottie said...

yay for socially retardeders like us... there are more of us out there...