Thursday, September 14, 2006

so i have been a hard core slogger as of late, but i have not been alone so i do not feel too badly about it i guess... so apparently one has to email kirkly to get a magnificent picture sent back... perhaps if i send him one i can get some pics of hillsong sent to me... or even better, some of their music... okay, this concludes scottie's selfish monologue about kirk perry...

as you can tell by my masterful art at the top of this post i have begun my new job... to put it shortly, I LOVE IT!!! the kids are amazing, the staff is great and it seems that all go to church... that is kind of cool and unique if you ask me... i am actually thinking of taking a tent to white head some night before the winter and camping out over there and then playing softball with some fellas... whoa... who'd of thunk that i would enjoy that place so much... God is good...

now i just need to get healthy again... but i digress... anywho, that is the best i've got for now so peace and be blessed all who read this... and if you do not read this you can be blessed too, but you just don't know it because you didn't read this...

ciao...

best idea of what this is gets a shout out on the next post... ooh, the honor of it all...

6 comments:

Mommy of Four said...

That picture it grotesquely disturbing...ew.

Em Bass said...

Lucas won Rockstar Supernova!!! YEAH!!! I was right happy and me and Ms. Ward had a little "bonding, exciting/dancing" moment today as we celebrated:)
I love being random

Jo said...

Hi Scottie. Just stopped by to say hi. What is your new job?

Anonymous said...

Just so everyone knows...that is not a picture of the staff at WHES.

Kirk said...

All I'll say is Detroit vs. Bears. HeHeHeHe ll nuff said.

Anonymous said...

camping on white head eh? what a novel idea! I should try it sometime...oh wait...I already have, only I was sleeping in luxury. Thanks to my "libian van" aka...the good 'ol VW vanagan. And about that softball...all I can say is, well..to be honest...I fell asleep. But wait...your a boy and will probably be playingYour have much better chances at staying awake! lol. Have a good one! just thought I'd make my presence known slowly but surely on all the GM blogs. ps. I have nothing to say about the picture and for that I am ashamed :(