Monday, April 23, 2007

whoa, random...

hello all,

so i guess i have some catching up to do... but first i want to say that i have been blessed by some serious posts from people who i did not expect serious posts from... it has been neat and encouraging to see your hearts... that's right, i said neat...

so i had an awesome time with my boy and then boys the weekend before last... it was great to see lee and it was great to go potty with my youngest... it was the first time for me with him and it was so cool to do a daddy thing... every little thing is a great blessing for me with the kids...

one question that came to me over that weekend though that i have been chewing on for about a week and a half is "what is my mission?" just got me thinking i guess...

this saturday was our first contemporary service since a month before Christmas and i loved it... it was so good to play with the guys again and it was an amazing time of worship... (for me anyway... i can't speak for anyone else) i then proceeded to the world's greates campfire... if you missed that, well then you just missed it... too bad for you...

i also am enjoying the tradition of sunday night phase 10 after church... despite the volume level in the house, there is much laughter and i appreciate that greatly... here are two memorable quotes from such evenings:

Rhonda: "skip Theron"
Theron: "Rhonda!!! Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!"

Scottie: "I'm out."
Theron: "I'm gonna slit your throat!!!!!!"

ahhh, good times...

and so now i am going away for senior girls volleyball to saint andrews... tim and i have coached this team for the second year in a row and i really enjoy it... they are a great group of girls and are a lot of fun to be around... it is fun to win too, but you know...

so yeah, there is my update... with all this serious posting going on i think that i may have to dig deep and come up with a funny one... i will see what i can find... until next time boys and girls; scott's quote of the week was so my idea...

later...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Scottie,

I am so glad you were able to see your boys again. I am sure your little one is getting so big now. I always try to pop by now and again to see how you are doing.

Take Care.