Thursday, September 15, 2005

i don't know what to say, but i gotta say something...

i have to first off say that God is amazing and that is not just a cheezy awards show "God props" either... the TSA concert was amazing and then the sunday morning service was amazing... the concerts along with sickness caused me to lose my voice for 4 days... that made me realize that sometimes we treat God like we treat our voice... we don't realize how important it is to us until we are without it...

so here i am surrounded in teens at the boys and girls club trying to imagine what it is that God wants me to share as i was asked to preach at seal cove baptist church... it is funny because i have never considered being a senior pastor, but it has crossed my mind as i may have multiple chances to preach there... i don't think that is the direction God has for me but my mind has gone to what if... anywho i hope this post finds you all doing well and may the Lord's richest blessings be yours...
scottie

No comments: