Wednesday, August 31, 2005

eviction, redemption and puddle hopping...

so for all the non posting nazi's out there who are about to growl at me here is my update of the past few eventful days in the life of leighton...

last week i recieved a note on my door of my cottage and was informed that i had one month to find alternate arrangements of the living persuasion... i wasn't sure why at the time, but i found out today... apparently "we do not live this way" or at least that is what i was told by my rich land lady... i think my porch was a little untidy for her liking... boy, did i ever feel like a red neck, but then i thought about this pish posh comment and i laughed my head off... funny thing is that i am moving into a 3 bedroom house just down the street for roughly the same price... yay to say the least...

saturday i got to see my kids... nuff said... but i will say more... my baby is the fattest little sprinter out there... he has his daddies belly to say the least and he is walking big time... fun, fun, fun... oh yeah and my still married wife is with lee's biological daddy again (drama) and i met him on saturday... awkward, but this will be a later post...

and last but not least today kirk, tim, his sister heidi, and myself took some teens to go puddle hopping... we took pictures and it was amazing... one of the highlights was having 2 lines on either side of a puddle and one of the teens parents flying through the puddle with her van... great time had by all... so yeah, keep in touch and go to www.habhater.blogspot.com and buy one of kirk's DVD's...

and p.s. 7 Cent Tip aka the band i play in is opening for Three Season Ant on September the 10th @ GMCS... how exciting... i can't wait...

so that is all for now boys and girls... have a great week...

1 comment:

Robin said...

Scottie - I just discovered your blog. Nice to get an update. Hope things are good... I want to visit GM sometime; it sounds like you guys have way too much fun.