Monday, July 17, 2006

Chronicles of Glenn. Part I of I

so here we are back on good ole manan planning our next escape for more adventures to be had...

beulah was fun and relaxing despite having to keep track of sid as he became mr. popularity... that kid is amazing... social butterfly to the max...

i also met my newest alter ego; glenn green... this was an attempted prank on a certain nemesis of mine that was actually planned by his own family members... i was not sure about this because i thought that he had already seen my pic on a football pool, but his family members gave him no credit at all... neither did a certain pastor buddy of his who tends to be very nemesy towards me as well during sports pools... but alas, despite their lack of faith in this person, he figured it out rather quickly... it was rather odd i must admit actually talking to this fantom trash talker that i had never met, but we made due and i am sure that for the rest of the year the bashing will continue... oh joy, oh bliss...

now on to the bad news of the week... i saw a trailer for a movie that made me say, you have got to be kidding... "snakes on a plane", that's right, "snakes on a plane"... apparently this is about a prisoner or escaped convict on a plane who wants to get away or something and his strategy is to let loose all kinds of poisonous snakes... so our hero, samuel l. jackson must battle the snakes to save the passengers... or something like that.... give me a break... so this is my must not watch of the summer... if you do decide to watch it, let me know how dumb it was... or was not... either way...

glenn out...

enjoy the massive picture that i have provided for all ya'll...

2 comments:

Cassidy said...

Beulah..Oh Beulah land...I love it.

Em Bass said...

I swear I never heard you tell me 5 times during Beulah exactly what you just wrote :)