Tuesday, July 04, 2006

pardon the hockey talk...

with deepest apologies to those who do not appreciate the hockey talk i want to give today's shout out to in my opinion the greatest captain in the nhl... very rarely do you see in todays professional sports one individual staying with one team for their career... "stevie y" demonstrated what it meant to be a great leader and a classy individual in the NHL... what a great career, what a great person...


i wonder what my autographed steve yzerman card is worth now???

4 comments:

Em Bass said...

I thought hockey was over...? I'm so glad I'm not into it though, it's so not worth it:)

Anonymous said...

Was that the card that we burned in the bonfire Sunday night? You should really try to be more organized...

Scottie said...

funny... i better not have... crap, now ya got me worrying... i am going to have to unpack my stuff when i get home... sheesh thanks alot...

Kirk said...

Wrong picture. Greatest captain ever was obviously Ron Francis. Why Is Steve Yzerman's picture on Francis's tribute. I know they played junior together but c'mon!!!