Monday, November 20, 2006

40 Days of Praise: Day 2

Today all that i can think of to say that i am thankful and praise God for is my brain... Now don't get me wrong, that is not a conceited thing at all... In fact, i would be the first to tell you that i am NOT a book smart person... What i mean by saying that i am thankful for my brain is that i am thankful for the head knowledge that God has given me about who He is... Lately as i have been facing trials i have to admit that i have not felt God near and the "facts" that have been placed in my noggin' from God's Word, or from people or what have you, have been what have kept me from doing something dumb...

I find that lately though since this is something that keeps me somewhat sane, that this is where the battle is really raging... As i pray for people, the flesh rises up and the thoughts that come are really off the wall and not me at all... This has been happening as i have been recieving His Word as well... So hear is my plea to those few who may read this... In Romans it tells us to be transformed by the renewing of our minds... How do we do that... I seriously need a clean slate in my brain... Any thoughts/resources/etc???

blessings,

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Joyce Meyer. Battlefield of the Mind. Nuff said.