Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Steep learning curve...

so here is my thought for the day... is life just one big learning curve??? i compare that to my current job... i love my job right now, but it seems that almost everyday i learn something new about me, my job and how i handle certain situations... i am either learning about autism, my reactions, my shortcomings, spiritual truth or any other thing you can imagine... these lessons come through insightful co-workers, teasing co-workers, my student, my sleeping habits and many other circumstances... the fact of the matter is that i feel that this job is so much bigger than me and all i can do is just try to keep up and make it through today... if that happens then today is a sucess...

so now i wonder if that is what life is??? is life just a series of learning curves??? bad times and good times... they all show us who we are, how we handle things and what we have inside of us... sometimes i get so bent out of shape because things do not go my way as if life is supposed to cator to my every desire... i wonder if all this is just for me to continually learn about stuff... i think that life might be easier to handle if i could have that perspective... if i could wake up each morning focussed on God, ready to learn whatever life was going to teach me today could i more easily put things in the place where they belong and not be consumed by the crap??? would things slide off of my back more easily if i could see each day as a learning curve rather than things that will hold me down for the rest of my days??? just a thought... anywho, add comments if ya want to be serious... if not, i will ponder alone...


and now because i am a man of my word: Today's shout out!!! Tassy is the recipient of my shout out not to be confused with a shout at... someone else may or have got that already... i have to admit that the last time i think i spoke with Cassidy i left with a satisfied cooling sensation and it was good... i could have been the the tornado that she made me or the envigorating conversation... i can't decide... either way, tassy makes me laugh out loud and she is very good at words and stuff... like you know... i can't wait to read the book "Deep Ravines"... anywho tassy, thanks for making me laugh and i can't wait to chat again and perhaps have another creamy icey delightful treat...

p.s.-> stop listening to emo... it rots your teeth...

1 comment:

Cassidy said...

Thanks bud.