Monday, December 11, 2006

40 Days of Praise: Day 7

so things aren't being posted here on a daily basis, but i will continue on with my 40 Days of Praise none-the-less... things have been a bit interesting in the last couple of post eh? fun stuff... thank you to those who have been encouraging and have been faithful to lift me up and be my strength/prayer warriors in the tough days... words cannot express...

for those who have been a little tougher on me (politically correct), thanks as well... there are times when your challenging words have caused me to think and question myself... don't get the word question confused with doubt because as i seek what God has for me for now, Grand Manan and the amazing people of this community are definately are what God has for me now in terms of where i live, ect... do i understand that totally??? nope, but all i know is that when i have been obedient, the Lord blesses...

today's praise note is this: I praise God that i will be spending some quality time with my son real soon... now admittedly things have not totally worked out they way that i saw them happening, but still God has been good... as i speak to the people representing me it is evident that real soon things are going to move in the direction of quality father/son time sans babysitter... am i just a smidge excited about this??? YOU'RE FREAKIN' RIGHT I AM!!! so yeah, that is my praise today... 3 years in the making is finally coming into fruition... praise the Lord for His patience with me and love and blessings, etc, etc, etc...

2 comments:

Stephanie (aka Not Neves) said...

blah blah blah

Em Bass said...

Um, Scottie, I may be wrong, but your link to my blog is wrong I think. You put emily-elizabeth...
its em-elizabeth..
Like she might actually be a link, and if she is, add me please!lol.