Thursday, December 28, 2006

40 Days of Praise: Day 9


Todays praise note is for leftovers... before Christmas time my cupboards and fridge resembled something like what Old Mother Hubbards must have looked like... then comes the family diner and this year it was determined that it would be hosted at my home... there must have been around 20 or so people there and it was a really fun time... also my home has never been so neat and has remained that way since... but it was a real good time and we definately had a good feed... as people began to disperse and leave for their homes they packed up what they had brought and left it in "my" fridge... HOLY CRAP i thought as my bare fridge became full... what a blessing this is.... i now have food... i think as a kid i used to complain about leftovers, but now they are awesome... so yeah, there is my praise for today... still bored, can't wait to see the kids, keep praying... have a great day!!!

No comments: