Monday, December 25, 2006

40 Days of Praise: Day 8


So here we are moving at a snails pace through this forty days thingy... But hey, despite the discouraging things that always seem to nag i am still praising, mostly... Today was a good day and last nights service was nice other than the fact that i almost coughed my lungs out in front on 200 or so people... as i think about the next week or so that is ahead of me i am thankful for my job... of course it has it's days that are tough, but i love it... especially since starting tommorrow my mother is going back home and most everyone i know will be away or back to work... for this i praise God for my job and i kind of look forward to getting back... but i am thankful for the break as well... just overall thankful i guess... and hey, if you are bored call me because i will be too...

here's hoping you all had a blessed Christmas and have a great 2007...

2 comments:

matthew said...

good posting scott. Keep the days of praise coming a few times a month at least! :)

Em Bass said...

I honestly didn't notice that you had a cold that night, promise. But did you notice my 2 HUGE mistkaes? I was SO embarassed,lol.