Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Have you ever been at a place where you are thankful for an opportunity that God has provided and yet feel compelled that the reason He got you there was for a bigger picture? This is where I am. I am grateful for work, community, my fiance and my consistency with seeing my son. Yet while all of this is happening I have a stirring in my spirit that there is a greater thing happening here. I am not sure what it is, but it seems that I follow the Will of God this will increase that which is already good to level of better goodness. I could be wrong, but it seems that for those serving the Lord that "Good is not good enough". I am no longer content with surviving and keeping my head above water. I want to thrive and walk on water.

Have ya been there? Are you there now? Here is my question and I would love some insight on this one. How do you focus on today when the bigger picture seems to be on its way? Thanks ya'll... God bless....

1 comment:

Kim said...

I know exactly what you are talking about! I am not sure that you know about my new blog as well, Check it out: www.drawneartotheheartofgod.blogspot.com
and become a follower!!!! So there! haha TTYl