Friday, May 27, 2005

Jorb update...

I called today and was given some disappointing news... I did not recieve the job... I was in the top 3, but there were some areas that I lacked experience in and this job is a short term one so they need results now... Does this bother me? A lot more than I thought it would... What is our lesson for the day boys and girls? I don't know, but it has something to do with eggs and baskets and such... One thing that is tough to swallow is that everyone says I need more experience and yet no one is willing to hire me for things like this so I can get that valuable experience... Sorry if I am complaining...

So if I could ask you to pray for something, it would be this... Direction... I don't want to move off of Grand Manan right now, but I don't see any other choice unless I want to fish... Who knows? Maybe I could work for Bethany?

No comments: