Wednesday, May 25, 2005

More random thoughts...

Hey guys and gals,

Thanks for the messages so far... You all encourage me... Just a request: If you wouln't mind telling others who know me about this site that would be great... It has been cool to touch base with people who mean so much to me...

Well today was judgement day for me in regards to a jorb that I applied for here on Manan and I had my interview... I hate interviews... It is tough to get across passion in such a formal setting, but hopefully they caught my passion for the people of Grand Manan... I will let you know if I got the job on Friday... crossing my fingers and praying... is that oxymoronish???

On to May Rally... All I can say is amazing!!! Every aspect that I can think of was God filled and I left Mount Alison University in awe... In awe of God's presence, in awe of teens commitments, in awe of how many victories were won this weekend... As you read in my previous post, I am in love with my teens on Grand Manan and it is so amazing to see how an on fire group of young people can grow more passionate with a fire for Jesus Christ... amazing...

On a personal note... please continue to pray for my family situation... All of a sudden it has been tough to get in touch with Lee again and that is never easy to deal with... Closure, sweet closure... Plus, I have felt that I will have my boys with me here for Father's Day and I am not sure how that is going to happen... I need wisdom on how to approach this is that day is getting closer...

Okay, I realize that was a lot of random topics, but there is a lot on my mind... From now on I will try to make the posts a little more concise... peace out ya'll...

No comments: