Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Tough spot... need prayer...

So here is my dilema and I may have mentioned this before... Ministry vs. Money... i am not even sure if it comes down to that, but things are tight and the thing that stresses me about no money is that it means no time with my boys... THAT SUCKS!!! if i were to pray specifically on this issue i would hope God provides a job for me during the day so i can continue to help with the local churches youth ministry as well as my ministry at the boys and girls club...

my latest hurdle is that i have been talking lately with legal representitive of a bank that covered part of my student loans... basically it come down to this... if they do not get their $26,000 by the end of the month they are taking me to court... now there is an alternative... this lawyer offered to cut my loan by about 12 or 13,000 dollars if i can get a co-signer and start making payments... (cheap ones too) but at this point there is no one who is able to helpe me in the matter... prayer is appreciated and advice is genuinely appreciated too... i would not even post this if i were not in such a pickle, but i need help... humbling spot to say the least...

~scottie~

No comments: