Thursday, January 19, 2006

thanks kayla

so this post is for kayla who so lovingly called me on my slackerness of posting... sadly due to lack of time i will do it in point form...

-MY BABY CALLED ME DADDY ON THE 7TH OF JANUARY!!!!! MERRY FREAKIN' CHRISTMAS SCOTTIE!!! BEST GIFT EVER!!!

-geoff (my bro) went with me to see the kids and we had a great time...

-big news to come on the daddy/divorce front... will keep you posted as things progress...

-as well i had my group of best friends get together and buy me a new acoustic guitar for Christmas... amazing bunch of people whom i love very much... i am blessed because of these guys/gals... and the guitar is a small part of it, although it does open up the door for me to begin leading worship again, which i love to do...

-things have not progressed in the new year as i had originally hoped for work, but something will come... if God still wants me on GM He will provide...

-february 5th is the date for my second superbowl party and it is in the stadium of my favorite team, the detroit lions... too bad the lions aren't even close to making it to the superbowl... ~sigh~

-march 4th-12th marks the return to alabama for myself and as of yesterday we have a group of 54ish people going...

so i hope this is sufficient for those of you with the flaming torches ready to burn me for being a blogger slacker... soon to come; pics of the kids... i can't stand it anymore... i have to show them off... love ya'll...

4 comments:

Mommy of Four said...

Thanks for sharing, Scottie! Looking forward to hearing the "big news"!

matthew said...

good update scottie! God bless :)

Em Bass said...

Mr. Leighton: I really hope you can explain the Super Bowl to me cause knowing the dumb blonde i am, i won't get it!

Em Bass said...

P.S.--Oh and scotty YOU got to stop hurting me- u started it