Thursday, June 29, 2006

hold still...

well, i hope that this is it for a good little while... i would say that i am as big a fan of moving as i am interviews... not on my top 120 things to do list... but i guess i cannot complain since in the last week the Lord has provided me with another job and a place to live... so hopefully i will be landed now for a little bit and achieve some stability in my life... i am truly thankful for the blessings the Lord provides... as for now, i will be packing and unpacking... if you wanna help, give me a call... that's all...

2 comments:

Cassidy said...

Lovely post Scottie, lovely. This post reminds me of Johnney Depp. Not sure why though. Probably because EVERYTHING reminds me of Johnney Depp. *Sigh* Johnney Depp...

Scottie said...

maybe it is because i am hot like johnny depp... or am i hot like jack black? or maybe it is because i ARRRR like a pirate?? oh i don't know... thanks for the confusion cass...