Thursday, June 01, 2006

for those who are having a bad day... STOP IT!!!


uh, what can you say?
Originally uploaded by lepracaun.rm.



baglady
Originally uploaded by lepracaun.rm.



speed bump
Originally uploaded by lepracaun.rm.



insert thought here...
Originally uploaded by lepracaun.rm.



yeah, enough said... i complain, you complain, we all complain... complaining stinks... amen, amen... go eat lunch...

today's shout out goes out to people who take funny pictures and put them on the internet... oh, i could look and laugh for hours... if i see another cat in a fishbowl or a person being kicked in the groin i just might explode... it is too much really... phew... catching breath now...

hey i wonder how someone becomes a funny picture taker for the internet??? could i do that for a job??? what would it pay??? hmmmm.... i guess i better buy a camera... now i will be rich and famous with my beloved disposable camera... way to go picture taking types... you inspire me and for that you get today's "shout out"...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Super funny pics Scottie :) hehe...made me laugh!! I haven't been awake enough to already be having a bad day, but I'll remember where to find those pics if I feel one start creeping on ;) Thank ya Sir!!!

superwomanlmm said...

Yeah, with the people you hang out with I'm sure you would do well in the funny picture taking business.

Cassidy said...

Nice post Scottie, you are in my chain.