Monday, June 26, 2006

not a member of the interview fan club...


this will be brief because i hate to torture those whom find so much in my words to jump on, but i will share because others have pressured me to do so...

so as you can tell from my title, i am not the biggest fan of interviews... i had one today and once again i say, i hate them... the thing that gets me is this... i used to be good at them... what happened? did not getting a couple of jobs that i interviewed for really shatter my confidence that badly? i don't know...

i just wish that there was a way for people to see in a visual way someone's passions, gifts, talents and the like... the interview setting seems so fake and even though people say "just be yourself" there is pressure to be better than that... i hate that... myself is so frigging good at what he does, and yet i feel like that does not match up once i sit down and talk to people in this setting... my pic above demonstrates how i feel once things get going... i am the branch...

so anywho, this is my post... funny? not for me... interesting? not so much... real? that it is...

have a wonderful day all... love you all...

scottie

2 comments:

Em Bass said...

Can I be the scary looking snake?

Anonymous said...

I agree with you one hundred percent Scottie...they suck and there is no way to really get out your true potential besides skills and things like that...I hate them and am not looking forward to them here that is for sure, at least there I at least knew the ppl I interviewed with...made it a little easier. Good Luck