Monday, May 01, 2006

first off i have to apologize for the sloppiness of the way these pics are posted... i am still experimenting on how to do this... but i had to show off my babies... finally... please pray because i miss them dearly...

so i found my wallet on sunday and saturday night we had an amazing service... started at about 7 and ended at about 11:30ish... the Holy Spirit fell and it was amazing to witness God doing business with His children in all kind of different ways and areas in their lives... very humbling experience as a worship leader... i love the intensity of the room when God begins to work and move and how in the midst of this extreme intensity, there is such a sense of peace... words cannot explain... i believe we are not finally hitting the tip of the ice burg now...

and to close of this post i just wanted to say "Cassidy rocks!!!"
wow, that did make it more exciting...
along with my kids pics...
peace...

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Scottie, amazing post. I love the bit about Cassidy. She is an awesome person *wink wink*
Your kids, are adorable.

Scottie said...

thanks cass... they are adorable aren't they...

and for the gramar people out there (not neves) by not finally hitting the tip of the ice burg, i mean "finally hitting the tip"... it is always good to check one's writing before publishing it...

Anonymous said...

I love visiting your blog, and kirks blog...partly because they rock, and partly because i'm bored. Right at this minute, i'm suppose to be working on my English homework, but I guess i'm not. Good job Cassidy. You rock. I'm skitzo.

Anonymous said...

awwwwhh. yeah. i love those pics with you and your kids. my baby cousins. ya. sooo adorable. i really wish i had of gone to the service on sat. frig. great post, though.

Scottie said...

who? me? apparently vaughn means little so does that answer your question?

Anonymous said...

haha....I was the one that told you that ;)

Hey, I told Dan what you and Tim said and he was like, 'Let's do it!' So.....that hopefully means soon ;)

Mommy of Four said...

Why do I not see any pictures???

lisa b said...

i don't see pictures either...but would like to...

Scottie said...

holy crap!!! where did my pictures go??? i suck at website stuff... let me try this again... i guess i needed to put pics of my kids on my site all along... it seems to get my comments up... wooo hooo!!!

lisa b said...

What cuties! Glad the pictures are back...thanks for letting me know! Is it just me or does Vaughn really look like you?

Mommy of Four said...

TOO CUTE!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.