Sunday, May 14, 2006

My new favorite song...


You Never Let Go
by Matt Redman

verse
Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death
Your perfect love is casting out fear
And even when I am caught in the middle of the storms of this life
I won't turn back, I know You are near

pre chorus
And I will fear no evil
For my God is with me
And if my God is with me
Whom then shall I fear, whom then shall I fear

chorus
Oh no, You never let go. Through the calm and through the storm.
Oh no, You never let go. In every high and ever low.
Oh no, You never let go. Lord You never let go of me.

verse
And I can see the light that is coming for the heart that holds on
A glorious light beyond all compare
There will be an end to these troubles, but until that day comes
We'll live to know You here on the earth

pre chorus
chorus

bridge
And I can see a light that is coming for the heart that holds on
And there will be an end to these troubles, but until that day comes
Still I will praise You
Still I will praise You

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great song, Scottie, but can you chicken dance to it?

Cassidy said...

I really enjoy the part of the song where it says,
"I can't really sing this song because I don't know the tune. Its only the lyrics posted on this blog of Scotties, this blog that has not been updated for 2 days. Wowza. I also don't appriciate how Cassidy is no where in this song. My life must be a big pile of mush in the yard."

Anonymous said...

I like how you edited my chicken dance comment...very blog Nazi of you...

Scottie said...

i have no idea what you are talking about stephanie... by you assuming that i have edited anything of yours you have given me way too much credit technologically... i only learned how to delete last week or so... thanks for the compliment, but i just cannot take credit for that which you are offering...

Lor & Josh said...

I love your pictures lately and I really enjoyed that song. When I was running the 1/2 marathon last weekend I quoted Ps 23 (Yea, though I walk through the dark valley of the shadow of death....) :) It helped a little bit. Keep believing God, Scottie. Trust Him in all things and He WILL make your path straight and sustain you with the joy of His presence. Even when you don't feel it, His peace is real and available for you. Rest in Him today. Saying a prayer for you right now.

Your bud, Mitch

Lor & Josh said...

Hey, I just left a comment but it didn't show up. you may or may not have two from me soon.

I love your pictures as of late Scottie and I really enjoyed that song. Keep believing God, friend, and resting in His promises for YOU which are true. Rest in Him and He will make your path straight. Even when you can't feel it, His peace is available for you, ready for you to take ahold of as you walk in His presence. May Christ's joy be upon you even now, Scottie!

Anonymous said...

Stop commenting on everyone else's blog and make a new post...or else!!!