Wednesday, May 31, 2006

may or may not be mine...


fastgrowing
Originally uploaded by lepracaun.rm.



with fathers day coming up real soon i thought that it was getting on to that time when i should post a picture that may or may not be of my kids... okay, just kidding... definately not my kid... vaughn knows that it is playoff time in the nba and nhl and you do not shave your playoff beard...

but seriously sports fans it is an overcast day hear on good ole GM and the men's baseball league is a full week into it's season... (the masses rejoice) on that note the devil rays (worst name ever) are looking to have a much improved season than their first one last year... who knows what this summer will bring???

now speaking of the devil rays that reminds me of dan boyd... dan boyd reminds me of chris stephens website... what is the connection you may ask and i know that you all are... shout outs, that is the connection... as a new segment on my world famous blog i will incorporate shout outs to people all over the world and then explain why i am shouting at them...

so my first shout out goes to... my mom...

my mom visited geoff and i this weekend past and brought one of my nefews and one of my nieces... they are cute and i loved playing with them, but i have to say that the number one reason i am giving my mom a shout out is because she gave birth the the 2 bestest boys in the whole wide world... yay for my mom... that right scott ingalls, my mom deserves a shout out...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I will not satisfy you by giving you what seems like the obvious comment from me, sorry!

Anonymous said...

Yay for moms :)

Hey Sir Scottie. I've certainly waited long enough for this entry! Sheesh! Cute pic though...so it was worth it ;)

Hope you're doing well.....much love!

Anonymous said...

I will be sure to shout (out) at your mom for birthing you the next time I see her.

Stephanie (aka Not Neves) said...

Oh I hate it when that happens! That was from me, Not Neves, in case you didn't already figure it out...