Friday, January 26, 2007

40 Days of Praise: Day 14

Today my praise is for heat... I am thankful for warm climates, and warm houses...


That being said, I really appreciate them today for it is freezing outside as well as inside my house... I woke up and much to my delight (NOT!!!) I could see my breath... Now initially I was hoping that this was some elaborate prank and I was actually outside of my house, but alas I was not... That is the funny part...

Here is where I am asking for prayer: I have two options for oil trucks... One will be here on Sunday and they allow me to put a little in at a time and option #2 is one that would cost I think 400-800 dollars to fill my tank which of course I do not have... I do not get paid til next Friday, so you see my conumdrum here I am sure... I sure can't wait til spring so the weather will be warmer and I can fill my tank a little at a time and be ahead next winter... So if ya would, please pray... I need a Holy Spirit blanket around my house so my pipes don't freeze...

Typically I would be super stressed, but now I am not... Just a little concerned... I have no clue what to do, but fortunately someone bigger than me will help me out... Right???

4 comments:

Scottie said...

oh why do i worry... nanny to the rescue for the time being... so humbling...

Anonymous said...

Scottie old chap,I will pass this little bit of wisdom on to you seeing as you are always getting caught with your pants down{In bed.you know what i mean} anyway take a stick app 6to8 ft long take the top offyour tank put the stick in the tank,remove and hold beside the tank.If you do this every week you will know what nights to wear your pants to bed .Happy to help Roger

Scottie said...

although i was startled by your comment at first, i do thank you for your advice roger...

now tell me, will a hockey stick do the trick?

Anonymous said...

A hockey stick is good But you must know which end is up.
Roger