Saturday, June 18, 2005

another testimony...

so here it is... another report to you all from the wonderful rock of Grand Manan... this time the report comes from another wonderful teen in my youth group... this girl makes me laugh a lot so i want you all to experience the joy that she brings me... she is now going to tell you about what God did in her life at May Rally 2005... it is so neat to see young people being obedient when God speaks... anywho, here she is...

Hey my name is Tatum and i had the most fun at may rally!!!! At all the rallys they had i learned something new.... the one I remember the most was when pastor Ken was talking about ..... ok just think about it this way ok you, God and Jesus were all on a rope and we'll hanging off a cliff and you were on the top god was in the middle and jesus was on the bottom and had to cut his own son off and when Ken was talking about it. it caught me and i told myself i have to follow him and not anyone else and thier is going to be good and bad times and it is hard to because i have been through it and it is very hard but all you can do to pray and God will do something about it!!!!!!
I learn't alot at may rally but it is to long so that is the one i liked the most
bye Tatum!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tatum is one of the many grade sixers that have recently started coming to youth and have made an impact on my life... Sometimes it is easy to get frustrated with all their energy, but to be honest i would rather try to tame a wild grade sixer than to raise a dead one... (spiritually speaking that is) and to be honest why do we need to tame them anyway??? i think there are already enough boring Christians out there already... i don't know if i've mentioned it or not lately, but i really love being home and investing into the lives of these young people... PTL!!!

well tommorrow is daddies day and i cannot wait to see my little men... pics to come... i promise...

No comments: