Friday, June 10, 2005

live report from the rock...

Well it has been almost a week since my last post so I guess it is time for a new one, but since I cannot think of anything to write this second we will have this news update brought to you by Vanessa Corsini... I will be back after these messages...

Well I guess im bringing you an update of my spiritual life over the past 6 months.. Well Tim (my youth pastor) has helped me with my walk with Christ so much and also Scotty, If not for those to I would be down the wrong path. Last Saturday I was a Leader of Worship at the Contemporary service at Central Wesleyan. It was an amazing thing for me to see so many people of all ages worshiping the Lord.. Worship plays a huge role in my Walk with Christ. But another thing is Digging into the Word ... Its the most amazing thing to find out things you had never known before. Also on Sunday im getting baptized (YES)...Im so stinking excited. On June 22nd im headed to the Bahamas on a missions trip and im hoping I learn so much and also this summer im working as a Camp counselor..Well back to the Break News with Scotland Leighton.

well I think I have discovered a new theme that I am going to be doing for the next few posts... For all of my hundreds of readers (okay, who am I kidding... Just me) I think I will get testimonies of teens from our amazing youth group on Grand Manan... For real, these guys and gals are amazing and have been a huge part of the healing process for me during this rough stage in life... I love how God uses things and how He has a perfect plan... Sometimes ya just gotta trust I guess even when it doesn't make sense... leighton out....

No comments: