Friday, June 17, 2005

Baby b.day and Father's Day eve eve...

today is the 17th and holy cow is it a busy day... actually all of mine have been that way lately... anywho my little baby boy turned 1 year old today... whoa... that freaks me out man... only 15 more of those and he will be asking me for the car keys... whoa, only 7 years and 2 months and lee will... (panic sets in) i need a new car for my boys to drive... although i had someone last week tell me that it was pretty... i think it was more mockery than sincerity...

yeah so on that note i am going to freddy on daddies day and i cannot wait... i bought a kite for lee and toys for the birthday boy... hooray, hooray... maybe we will hit golf balls (me and lee that is... may take vaugh a little bit) i give vaughn a year or less before he is better than his old man... lee is already there... pictures as soon as i figure out how to do it... anywho another testimony tommorrow...

No comments: