Saturday, June 04, 2005

Sevice # 7

What a day!!! First I got to sleep in a bit which is always cool and then later in the day I got to play a game of baseball on my baby bro's team... So far we are 0-3, but when we figure out this whole pitching thing we'll win some... I think we are surprising people with our hitting... until then, Bad News Bears it is... or maybe I need to watch the Sandlot for inspiration... Has anyone seen The Sandlot 2??? Wow, that was random...

But the definately the highlight of my week was our contemporary service... So many things to make it awesome that I will put it in a list format...
1) God was there!!! (duh)
2) Dana Wells was there... (i love my little newfie maid)
3) Seal Cove Youth Band (led by Selinda Ingalls) opened up the service...
4) Our band opened Come and Fill Me Up with a U2 style... (i love my band)
5) Good size crowd of unashamed worshippers of all ages... (well, teen to middle agers)
6) I got to look down and see my brother (Christian of 8 mos) lift his hands and truly worship God... I could hardly play through that one... balled my eyes out!!! Praise the Lord!!!

It was a great night to say that least... Things got a little frustrating at the ball game so the service was a great followup and a definate highlight of the week...

Keep praying, still need work... Thanks all, love ya...

Scotland

No comments: