Thursday, February 15, 2007

40 Days of Praise: Day 19

i wanted to leave a video on here but i am technologically challenged so i will not... but given the recent 2 days where we have snow days and i do not get to go to work, it was titles "things not to do on snow days"... i liked it and if i can figure this out i may post it later... go progger go...

today i think that my praise has got to be for the people around me that God has provided for me this winter... be it with financial help or whatever, God has blessed me with good family, friends who genuinly care for me and for that i am thankful... everyday is still a battle, but i know that there is help and even if all these people fail me, God's still got my back... it sounds so cliche, but each day that rings true...

now am i where i wanted to be when i was to turn 29? not really, but i guess i am not in control and that is alright... i have a good way of messing stuff up... better for me to have someone bigger handle my affairs...

not to quote a country song but "Jesus, take the wheel"... i am tired of swerving...

3 comments:

Em Bass said...

Happy Birthday Scottie!

Jo said...

yes, happy birthday scottie.

Scottie said...

thank you ladies...

and also thanks to everyone else who gave birthday wishes and helped to make my day a little more special... you are all awesome!!! and for those that forgot, i forgive you... lol... be blessed all...