Wednesday, February 28, 2007

40 Days of Praise: Day 26

It is funny I think that even though I have work that I love I can still catch myself feeling restless like there is supposed to be more or "something" is going to be "more" fulfilling. I caught myself feeling this way for the first time in a while today. Not envious of someone or something, but just restless. Now don't get me wrong, I understand what I am doing is important, but for some reason today it just felt like it wasn't enough. Not sure, just being honest.

So that being said, here comes the praise. Yesterday I made a post and began with saying that I did not feel like praising, but decided that I had to anyway. That post ended up dissappearing into cyber space or something. Today's blog has the same feeling of blah, but if I am to change my perspective I must "resolve" to praise through the crap.
Lord, I praise You for Jeremiah 29:11. Though today I feel like I am falling short and am not offering enough, or there is something bigger for me, You know the plans that You have for me. That means for today and beyond. Help me to see the impact that I may be making today and be thankful.


And for those that are interested and praying, this weekend was supposed to be my first unsupervised weekend with Vaughn and it does not appear that will be happening. Please pray for God's timing in all of this. Thanks.

And just for fun because I thought this was awesome. At the risk of being a progger:

No comments: