Wednesday, February 21, 2007

40 Days of Praise: Day 23

Today is going to be honest. Actaully everyday is honest, but I will openly admit today that I don't feel much like praising. But I will anyway. I think I heard Joyce Meyer or someone say something like speak truth even when it doesn't seem real and watch God make things happen. Something like that. I can't believe I just quoted Joyce Meyer on my blog. Weird.

First I will say why I don't "feel" like praising just to face it and determine to not be defeated by it. As well I could use some prayer on this issue ASAP. Basically my Jeep died today. I think it is the starter, but the timing is the issue more than the actual event. I am suppose to take Sid to Fredericton Friday night for the Provincials and then I will be staying Saturday to spend some time with Vaughn. Ya see the frustration here. Prayer is appreciated. Thank you.

So in the midst of all this, I will say that I am glad that;

"My God will never leave me or forsake me. Whether I see it or feel it or get to go away this weekend or not, THAT IS FACT. "

No comments: