Thursday, February 22, 2007

40 Days of Praise: Day 24

Today's praise is for His provision. Have I used that one already??? Oh well, He never ceases to amaze me. In short, I have had the vehicle situation, hotel situation all taken care of for this weekend. Which means that I get to see the games, most importantly see my son and also get a bit of a break off of Grand Manan which is appreciated always. So thank you Tim (car), Julie (accomodations),Geoff (my ride to work on thurs), Jo (for prayers) and most importantly God for always seeming to work things out. You are all amazing. Have a blessed weekend "ALL". I am blessed to be an acquaintence with you all. May God give you a wonderful weekend of rest over these next few days.

Gloria Dios!!!!


In regards to the Jeep... to be continued...

2 comments:

Brenda said...

I am so glad you got the vehicle worked out for the weekend...I mean so glad that God worked out the vehicle for you for the weekend. He is good, all the time...Remember when Jeremiah would say that at BBC? Or maybe he graduated before you came. Jeremiah Stairs...Great worship leader.

Kirk said...

Yeah he was great...For me to poop on.