Monday, February 26, 2007

40 Days of Praise: Day 25

today's praise has got to be for an amazing weekend... the break was nice, the kids on the basketball teams played amazing and for the first time ever both boys and girls won the championship in the same year and my time with my son was excellent...

and for the record as a totally biased father my son is a kick butt bowler for a 2 year old... he may or may not have beat me if i was keeping score... so we did that for 2 hours and to be honest i think he could have gone til they turned the lights out... then we ate... that was nice... things are looking good... so...

Lord, I thank You for an awesome weekend filled with fun, rest and my beautiful little boy... Your blessings are amazing and though I sometimes struggle to show it, I am thankful... Praise You!


and if you are looking for a funny, yet accurate depiction of the basketball games, see www.habhater.blogspot.com

No comments: